Watch for the Election e-mail with instructions for voting.
Here are your candidates for the 5 Board Member positions...
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Please Meet...Sarah Puchferran
My name is Sarah Puchferran and I have been married to Matthew Puchferran (2L) for 8 months. As a Marketing Coordinator, I am very comfortable with planning and hosting events as well as working on a team to promote the overall success of an organization. My favorite aspect of Law Wives, so far, has been that Law Wives serves as an amazing platform to find friends and get plugged in to an otherwise brand new community. The events, Bible studies, and impromptu gatherings have already been a life saver for me during those times when my husband has his head buried in his textbooks or when I am simply desperate for “girl time”. If selected to be on the board I would LOVE the opportunity to organize more events and outings, both big and small. I would also work to encourage other Law Wives, that may be on the fringe and not necessarily plugged in, to get plugged in by showing them the value of being a part of such a community as Law Wives. Thank you for your consideration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment