Watch for the Election e-mail with instructions for voting.
Here are your candidates for the 5 Board Member positions...
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Please Meet...Anna Goodrich!


Hi ladies! My name is Anna Goodrich and I am a 1L Law Wife. My husband Ben and I celebrated our first anniversary this past New Year’s Day. We moved to Virginia Beach in August from Phoenix, Arizona. We love it here and are so glad God brought us here for this season in our life. He has orchestrated everything so beautifully and so much better than we could have ever dreamed.
One of the ways that God has blessed me beyond measure, and by proxy my husband’s and my marriage, has been through Law Wives. I am naturally very timid and quiet when I am new somewhere and do not know people. God knows that. So what did He do? He put Brittany Hoffman in my life, who is neither timid nor quiet J, to invite me to the meet-and-greet and, subsequently, to Bible study. I am so grateful for the friendships I have formed and the encouragement and edification I have received through being involved in Law Wives.
I have had the privilege of being able to participate at many of the Law Wives functions, from the Meet-and-Greet that started everything off, to Bible study, and the Progressive Dinner. The best part, however, has been the relationships begun and the progression into good friendships that have led to getting together outside of official events.
I want to be on the board so that I can serve the ladies of the organization that has made living 2,200 miles away from everyone and everything I knew an amazing blessing. I love being behind the scenes because it means that I get to help serve and make sure this organization stays around to provide a family to others who come to Regent.

No comments: