Juliana Whiting
My name is Juliana Whiting, and I have been married to Zach Whiting for the past six months. We have no children yet, but we look forward to when we do start a family. Zach is a 2L transfer student from Drake University. I have definitely enjoyed being in Law Wives this year. It has been a wonderful opportunity for me to make friends and to feel more settled down in the area. I have taken full advantage of the different mixers, ladies’ night, and a Bible study. Coming to Regent was a very daunting prospect. We did not know anyone at Regent, and most of the second year law students and families were already settled in with their studies and small groups. Law Wives was a big blessing in my life and even in my husband’s. It has taken me a lot longer to find a job than I would have liked, and I have found friendship, encouragement, companionship, joy, and fun in Law Wives. I would like to use my education, work experience, work ethic, and excitement about Law Wives to make us a stronger group, internally and externally. I would like to build upon the community, participation, and interest within Law Wives. I think it is important to uphold the traditions and legacy of Law Wives, and to make sure that we pass that on to the first year law wives and transfer law wives. I would love to bring a new perspective to the table concerning new activities Law Wives could host that encourage more active involvement and campus awareness. We have something very special to offer all centered around how Law Wives can really make leaving your home, your family, and your friends and coming to a Regent with your husband, an experience with joy, hope, and friendship that you will never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment