Watch for the Election e-mail with instructions for voting.
Here are your candidates for the 5 Board Member positions...
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Please Meet... Amy Key

Amy Key 

I am Amy Key. My husband, Jeremy Key, is a 1L, and we have been married for three and a half years. I am originally from Louisiana but we moved to Virginia Beach from Longview, Texas (which is 2 hours east of Dallas). I currently work for Clinique Cosmetics at the Dillard's in the MacArthur Center. I see myself as a helper. I love being connected to people and truly enjoy finding ways to help others. I have held leadership positions in various organizations. These opportunities have allowed me to organize social functions, serve as a liaison between the organization and its members, match people and their interests with the needs of the organization, and cultivate relationships with amazing people both inside and outside of the organization. I see Law wives as an organization that does all of these things. I love that there is an organization that brings everyone together and creates a support system for law wives during this exciting but stressful time. I know that many of us are at different points in our lives and feel that not only is this a great way to meet friends but also a great way to get advice from women that have been where we are. I want to be a part of coming up with ways to engage more law wives so they are able to connect through the events as well as personally reaching out to incoming law wives so that they feel comfortable getting involved early on. Serving on the board would be such an honor, and I would love the opportunity.

No comments: