Watch for the Election e-mail with instructions for voting.
Here are your candidates for the 5 Board Member positions...
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th
Elections will be held Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th
Monday, February 6, 2012
Please Meet... Emily Lee!
I am Emily Lee and am the wife of a 1L from Orlando, FL. We've been married seven and a half years and have two sons (4 and 1/2 years old and 18 months). I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist but haven't worked much since becoming a mother. I was surprised (sorry!) by how much I enjoyed all the women and events with Law WIves upon arriving at Regent. Therefore, I want to play a role in encouraging current law wives and new comers through this service. I have been involved in Bible Studies and attend events hoping to develop more friendships while here. However, my hope for Law Wives is that it will continue to be a great resource of connection and information for mothers who are doing so much alone while their husbands study AND that it would help encourage more incredible families to choose Regent for their law school experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment